Taking the best deals, and putting them in one spot! ;)

Sunday, July 31, 2011

CVS **UPDATED**




 CVS was out of stock on almost everything. They did say they have a truck coming in on Thursday though, so hopefully I will be going then ☺


But, I picked up a couple things...

They had some of the Garnier hair care items, marked down to $1.44 (normally $5.79), and I used a $1 coupon, so I got it for $.44! ☺






....and I got my Skinny Cow Deal (the printable coupon from the Cvs ad post, was actually in the paper today!☺)....lol then I forgot to use it! So I paid $2 for 2 bars lol....but I did get my Extra Bucks for that...I will be trying that one again lol (God willing ;)






I also got some Dawn Dish soap for $.49 (with a $.50 off coupon from the paper today)






All in all, not a bad trip....spent $2.91+ tax (lol grr skinny cow!), for $10.16 worth of stuff. ☺ 




**Also great deals in clearance section of CVS on makeup! Covergirl, Almay, Loreal, etc. from 1.95! (You can only use CVS coupons on clearance, no manufacturer ones) Scan your card at the kiosk and get $3 off of a $10 cosmetics purchase! ☺



No comments:

Post a Comment