Taking the best deals, and putting them in one spot! ;)

Monday, July 25, 2011

Save Money on TV!








First thing: get rid of Cable!





Buy an antenna for your tv. 


I recommend this one by GE. It's $20, and will get you all of the local channels (which most of the good shows come on ;) If you don't buy this one...just make sure it has some rabbit ears. ☺ For the best reception, place in a window.



Use Hulu!



They have a free online service which provides about 5 new episodes of popular shows from ABC, NBC, and Fox. They also have Hulu Plus ($10/ month), which will let you watch a complete season (current and past) of popular shows. They also have some older movies to watch for free as well. ☺Click here for a free 1 month trial, when you connect with you Facebook account! (normally a 1 week trial) ☺





..and Netflix!


I love Netflix! Their plans start at $8, for internet streaming. Other plans are more for Dvds through the mail...(I would just use Blockbuster Express or Redbox with all of the free codes) ☺ But I love that they have some old shows like Rugrats for my daughter, and Better off Ted, The Tudors, & Arrested Development for my Husband and I. The best feature is the streaming it from my Wii. (With one-two months of not paying for cable/satellite, you can buy one!) Plus they have movies too! ☺ Click here for a free 1 month trial! ☺


...and of course I recommend going to Blockbuster Express and Redbox for your DVD rentals. 



☺ Like I said they always have free rental codes. ☺

Also, use some free resources for DVDs like your local Library. ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment